Individually adaptable, exact Analysis in 2D and 3D
- Import, edit and save container types, package data, outer packages and other preferences imported from any data file location, e.g. server.
- Incorporate base height, wall thickness, over- and underhang with respect to the container type.
- Choose between various options regarding compound stacking, loading with gaps, displaying dimensions, and orientation of packages.
- Display coordinates in 2D view.
- Calculate weight of container type and packaging unit.
- Measuring units: metric or imperial.
- Sensitivity analysis (for 1 stage) calculates impact of variations (+/- 10mm ) of package size on package numbers as well as the degree of capacity utilization of the predetermined container type.
- Information about utilized capacities, net / gross (without gaps / with gaps)
- Transfer calculated data from 2-stage to 1-stage optimization.
- Individually created layers can be copied to the top and be mirrored.
Quick Orientation due to easy-to-use functions and detailed user guide
- Simple and clear handling in a single program window, extensive help kit: installation manual, online help system, and beginners tutorial.
- Graphic display of calculation results – clear and immediately!
- Display help for package face colors to easily identify orientation of turned cases.
- Automatic backup of the packing configuration of the last calculation.
Highly adaptable outputs yield various capabilities for your company
- Variable design options for packing instructions and its elements regarding position, size, contents, and format (e.g. b/w, colored, type, font)
- Output on a printer or to different file formats, PDF (via PDF printer driver), BMP, JPG, etc.
- Output of results in ten different languages: German, English, French, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Slovakian, Romanian, Czech.
2 stage analysis: Further analysis and optimization potentials
- Optimal adjustment of primary packaging unit and outer packaging.
- Variable arrangement of primary packaging units.
- Optimization of best outer packaging for a given packaging unit and arrangement.
- The selection of outer packaging is simplified by a sortable table and a graphical display.
- Consideration of material thickness.
- Selection of best outer packaging out of a predetermined number of storage boxes.
- Accurate number requirements for packages and layers.